Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Have To...

As I drove back home from visiting with family and friends over Thanksgiving, I listened to a lot of Holiday music. I really do like a lot of it, from Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney recordings, to the Jackson 5, and even Mariah Carey. There are also songs that I dislike; but without hearing them it just wouldn't feel like the holidays. A couple of those songs are Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmas Time," and "Last Christmas," by Wham. The following is about one such song.

There is a game that I play with some friends called, "Have to." You are presented with two bad scenarios, and have to choose the one that you would rather do if you had to. You can vote on the "Have to" below in the poll to the right.

If you had to, would you rather:

Shovel an entire driveway and sidewalk after a foot of snow has fallen,

or,

Listen to "The Christmas Shoes" on repeat for an hour?

(I vote shoveling)